All products start out with a default variant. If you only have 1 option for your product, you only need to change the stock levels and leave everything else the same.
If you want to add options you will want to start by changing the name of the default variant to whatever you want your first option to be.
To add additional product variants:
- go to your listing
- click "edit"
- scroll down to the bottom of the page
- click "Add New Option"
- enter option title (for example: color. time, QTY)
- click "Add New Row"
- enter the option (e.g. - Orange)
- enter any incremental price for the item (if applicable - i.e.- a 60 minute session is $30 more than a 30 minute session)
- enter price type (% or fixed)
- add as many new rows as you wish
- add as many new options as you wish
- click save
- preview your shop, click on your iteam and see if this is a good representation of your item
Further questions, please click here - we would love to help!