Here are a few suggestions for simple things you can do to increase the success of your Mindful Market shop:
- Take better photographs - When a customer can't touch your products or see them in-person, your photographs become the most important way for a shopper to see what they're buying. At bare minimum, make sure they are clear, in-focus and in good light
- Take more photographs - We allow you 5 photographs per item and you should aim to use every one. Even the most simple product can probably be photographed from 2 different angles and you can always take a picture showing the product in use or in the setting the buyer would put it.
- Optimize your descriptions, title, tags etc. so search engines can find your products more easily.
- Market your shop on free social media channels - An active presence on 1 or more social sites, such as facebook, twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, can make a huge difference to the number of visitors to your store if you do it right. Choose the platform depending on what fits your target market best.
- Be selective in what you sell - Too much choice actually means a shopper is less likely to buy and customers are expecting to see a store that specializes in a certain type of product. If your products don't fit a clear brand or category, shoppers will doubt the integrity of your items.